- Monogamous and poly-informed counseling.
- Feeling disconnected? Learn how to reconnect on an emotional level and move through impasses that make you feel stuck in conflict or avoidance of one another.
- Stuck in conflict? The primary reason for divorce is poor communication. The most successful relationships are not lacking in conflict, they resolve conflict well. Learn how to communicate more effectively while building empathy for your partner.
- Healing from Infidelity? Please see page on infidelity to read more about healing from betrayal.
- Is your relationship triggering? cPTSD aka Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder refers to interpersonal trauma, which can have considerable impact on a couple's intimacy and feelings of emotional safety. Learning to trust and commit to your partner can feel risky and the benefit is worth the risk when you learn how to work together.
- I have education in and am influenced by Emotionally Focused Therapy, Non-Violent Communication, Somatic/Body-centered therapy and Attachment Theory to address root causes of intimate suffering. I tailor different methods to suit your relationship's specific needs.
© 2013-2020 Hillary Dupuis, MA, LMFT
BBS License No. 52412